Follow Lila Eloise, a Midwestern twenty-something as she finds her way in a new city while balancing grad school, her career, her passions, and her chaotic love life.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I'm in a slump.

Hey readers, I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I'm in a weird slump in my personal life. I can't find any inspiration and have no drive to do anything. I'm working on the same post I have been for a month. I hope to kick whatever this funk is and get posts back up soon, but I can't make promises or give a time line. Thank you to the readers that are still checking in and I'm so, so sorry to those of you that feel lied to. I'll be back soon, hopefully.

Also, when I come back, would you as readers prefer to keep the story going and have it not match up with realtime, or would you like me to try to fast forward to catch up to real time?

3 comments:

  1. I would say come back in realtime with some way to tie in recaps of what may have happened in between then and now. I'm glad you'll be back at some point though and not just doing away with the blog all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am glad ur not just ending the blog altogether. I wouldn't mind catching up to real time if somehow the past is kinda caught up. Im dying to know what happens w/her father & his recent gf, & her trashy daughter lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do whatever works for you. mum

    ReplyDelete