Follow Lila Eloise, a Midwestern twenty-something as she finds her way in a new city while balancing grad school, her career, her passions, and her chaotic love life.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Update

Hi readers!

Thank you to those eof you who have stuck around and waited for my next post. I truly appreciate that I am still getting views on my posts and that you haven't forgotten me entirely. After some soul searching, I realized my slump is due to my job and I'm in the process of job hunting and a possible career change (eek!) In the midst of that, I'm going to do everything I can to be getting posts up at least weekly or biweekly.
So, from the feedback I received, I'm going to do a little bumping ahead with the story to eventually bring it to present time. I didn't originally wanted to do that this early on in the story, but I think it will make more sense in the long-run.
I am currently working on abother post and hope to have it up soon. I want to thank you again for being so patient with me and checking back to see when I post again. The fact that my posts are being read is truly what is keeping me going in not just giving up on this blog. Thank you for being you, and we'll hear from Lila soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment